What do the physios treat?
Whether your problem is acute or long standing, physiotherapy treatment plays an important role in providing pain relief, healing and rehabilitation to restore your normal daily function, recreational activities and to help you return to work.
- Neck & back pain – From spinal problems including muscle sprains and spasm, prolapsed disc, joint pain, osteoarthritis, Whiplash, headaches, sciatica, spondylosis, stenosis.
- Sports injuries – including muscle tears, sprains and strains of the ankle and knee, cartilage tears, Achilles tendinosis, tennis elbow, rotator cuff problems.
- Muscle /tendon problems
- Joint problems – Treatment of pain and stiffness of all joints including Osteoarthritis, post surgery, fractures, dislocations.
- Whiplash injuries
- Repetitive / overuse injuries
- Altered biomechanics of the foot including flat feet, plantar fasciitis, shin splints.
- Post fractures
- Women’s health / incontinence
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Core stability including Pilates.