We can’t wait till 15th June, when we can once again open our doors and offer face 2 face treatments.
We have worked hard to ensure your safety when you come for treatment.
We have redesigned the way we operate. We have completed a thorough risk assessment so that we can begin to welcome you back as safely and as quickly as possible. We understand that things may feel different to your usual experience visiting our clinics, and that you may be concerned.
Here is some information on how your visit will look and feel.
- Appointments will ONLY be made over the phone or via email. This will include a COVID-19 triage health assessment to ensure that all patients attending have been screened FOR ANY COVID-19 risk factors.
- Appointment times will be staggered so you will not come in close contact with other patients.
- Hand washing / sanitisation is mandatory on entry and exit to the clinic.
- All physiotherapists will wear PPE including masks, gloves, aprons. The physiotherapist may wear a face shield or goggles if appropriate.
- Patients are to wear face masks.
- The treatment rooms will be disinfected between patients
- All payments will be contactless.
- We have decorated at Gatley and Heatons Physio Clinic and both clinics have been thoroughly cleaned.
- There will be a phased return of the physiotherapy team.
We hope the changes mean you feel rest assured when visiting the clinic that every step has been taken to ensure the safety of you, our colleagues and clinicians. This is our top priority as we begin reopening our doors and return to providing you with the same standard of physiotherapy care that you have been used to.
If you have any questions at all regarding our new practice experience, please do not hesitate to contact us.